If you’re joining from Georgina’s blog welcome!
I created a LO of my oldest daugHter, Kimberly wHile sleeping! I can vividly remember tHose days Having to remind dH and family members to please sHHH because the baby was sleeping. How I wisH sHe was still a baby!
Thanks for visiting me!! Your next stop is Crystals Blog she also has some clues to the final password to sHare with you! And remember you must follow all our blogs in order to find all of the letters that make up your password - have fun and see you on the forums.

Happy NSD, Nilsa! Hope you are having a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful LO. Its so great when babies are that age, they grow too quick.
Have a great day!
Hugs
Kel x
Happy NSBD!! My mom says she wishes I could go back to being so tiny LOL
ReplyDeleteJust adore you Blog and now I am off to visit Crystal!!!!
ReplyDeletecute layout.
ReplyDeleteHey Nilsa Happy nsbd! Love that LO!!!!
ReplyDeleteLindsay-slotr04
Awwhhh...such a sweet layout!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, sweet layout Nilsa!! Happy NS Day!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute layout Nilsa - love the whole soft feel to it
ReplyDeletecute LO!! :)
ReplyDeletelove the LO - I too wish my Jenna would stay little
ReplyDeleteThat is just too adorable! Your blog is so fun! I am loving the bumblebees!
ReplyDeleteHapPY NSD !!! Gorgeous LO!!!! My boys are 17 and 16 and I miss the days of them being little.
ReplyDeleteThat lo is ADORABLE! Not the mention the darling baby. How fun! Nice to meet you Nilsa!
ReplyDeleteAdorable lo!!
ReplyDelete