First week of school is already getting to me! Kaitlin and Ashley don't have a hard time waking up at 5:45am but I sure do! I'm tired and cranky!!! Amber woke up on the wrong side of the bed, she complained her ear hurts, then her stomach!
Not to mention the frustration of walking to school in the afternoons in the freaking heat!!! That's what happens when you don't drive! :( School is renovating and didn't have the courtesy to let the parents know that the side of the school where walkers are picked up will be closed.... kids need to walk behind the school where there is a pathway to the subdivision we live in... which means we will be walking behind peoples backyards... dodging barking dogs and the conservation which is known to have some not so friendly animals. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!! Off to take a nap and hopefully wake up in a better mood!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope today is better! I'm dog tired having to wake up earlier too.
ReplyDelete