Monday, August 3, 2009
My find at the CHA consumer show.
On Friday, Kim drove me to CHA @ the Orange County Convention Center. I was quite excited since it was their first ever consumer show at Orlando. I knew they were going to have old products. I was quite disappointed because they really didn't have alot of stuff. Although, I was able to get a AMM original on the go tote for $29.99 filled with Heidi Swapp acrylic stamps, HS acrylic block, distresser, HS sand paper, HS eyelet setter, HS inspiration book, HS calendar, HS petite piercer, HS playing cards, inspirational wall transfer words, TIm Holtz grundgeboard, and a nice camera bag. I also bought two acrylic 8X8 Clear albums at $5.00 each. Not a bad deal, the tote and the camera bag alone are well worth the money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment