Friday, August 21, 2009

Summer Vacation is almost over

My girls head back to school on Monday. Later this afternoon Amber will be meeting her 5th grade teacher... kind of nervous but at the same time excited. Can't believe my baby is in 5th grade... next year middle school. This year she is safety patrol so she is excited. Seems like it was the other day she was in kindergarten. Glad those days are over! Kaitlin will be a junior this year... Senior next year... wow! As for Ashley she will be a sophmore... I'm certainly getting old! I'm going to miss sleeping in late and having them home. Last night we went shopping... Tilly's, American Eagle and Pac Sun. Tonight will be Vans Outlet and Journey's for sneakers... then off to finish the school supplies... FUN FUN FUN NOT!

1 comment:

  1. I grabbed the school supply sets from the grocery store the other day . . . I was tired of driving all over looking for everything on the list.

    I hope your girls have a wonderful school year!

    ReplyDelete