Friday, December 4, 2009
Life with Meeko
Meeko's has been with us for one month ... fun fun fun! It's a lot of work just trying to crate train him. So far he's been doing well with the exception of an accident because Kimberly gives him run of her room and house. We need to reinforce the rules which seem to work when she's not around. She is definitely his Master he cries when she leaves and is quite excited to see her when she gets home. He is also very close to Amanda, I think it’s because he sleeps in their room. I'm getting use to him but quite not in "love" with him! Don't think it will ever happen! I think he's cute and I treat him well but that's about it. LOL Three weeks ago Kim took him to the groomers they gave him a lion haircut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cute. Waving hi!
ReplyDelete