Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where did January go?

Wow! I can't believe we're in the month of February! January went by too quick for me. I said I was going to begin organizing... but that has yet to happen. Slowly trying to get back to scrapbooking but my biggest problem is I have so much stuff I forget I to use them on my layouts! I've been working on my ScrapWhispers layouts and I must say this round my team is working super fast the layout is out to the last girl!!! Yeepee!!!! Here are some of my creations for the ScrapWhispers DT.

Stars and Spikes Challenge for this challenge we had to create a layout using for inspiration the phrase Stars and Spikes. I had the perfect picture for this round it was Kaitlin and Ashley's homecoming dance which was a Hollywood Theme. My title was Super Star Spikes because they were wearing their super start spikes (heels).



For this round we had to use the colors purple and turquoise. I made this cute card!


No comments:

Post a Comment