
Friday, April 16, 2010
Count Down!!
In about 2 weeks my neice Samantha will be arriving with her little guy Tristan. I haven't seen him in almost two years. But I've recieved many pics. Looking forward to getting to know my great nephew. I'm so excited about his trip to Disney. On a different note, I've finally uploaded some layouts to my Scrapbook.com gallery..GO CHECK IT OUT!! I've also received great family pics from my sister Nora (sharing some on this post). Hard to believe that my nephew has just turned and 8 and my dear goddaughter Sabrina has turned 18. Time sure does fly. LaCrosse season is over, good news Kaitlin was chosen to tryout for the Nationals. WooHoo for Kaitlin!! Spring has sprung and we're finally having nice breezy weather..(hoping it stays like this for a while.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment