Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scrap Whispers Bloghop

Hello and thank you for joining us on Scrap Whispers monthly tutorial bloghop! If you're joining me from Helen's blog then you're on the right path! Today we are featuring a beautiful waterfall card provided by Georgina. I must say it was a challenge for me but at the end I was happy with the results.

All you need to do is follow our tutorial, create your card and link it onto our Scrap Whispers website. Now don't forget to blog hop through all out DT blogs and leave a comment Who knows you might be the lucky winner of our blog hop!


Now don't forget to visit Telah and see stunning Star Wars Waterfall card.

9 comments:

  1. Nilsa, your card is beautiful! I love the fresh colours and retro stamps.
    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card nilsa but oh im in love with your cute little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo, Nilsa! What a great card you made! Love those colors and patterns, and the stamps are so cool! I don't know if I have stamps that are good for cards...have to go check out my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Fabby floral, summery card, Nilsa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of your card - beautiful & fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used a button on the pull tab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty papers, and those stamps are adorable! (So's your doggie LOL!)
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete