Hello and thanks for joining us on this months Scrap Whispers tutorial. Today we are learning a new technique from our wonderful and creative friend
Helen. Helen’s challenge is for us to create our very own patterned paper. What a challenge… definitely out of the box for me. If you have joined me from Helen’s blog then you’re on the right track if you didn’t please start at the
beginning.

I decided to make a card it was pretty simple... not sure I like the way it turned out.
Have fun and don’t forget to visit
Georgina’s blog.
It is a very nice and "gentle" card... (sorry, can't find the right word...) and I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh you did masking?? It looks fab Nilsa - like that butterfly stamp and your new look summery blog is cool too
ReplyDeletelove it nilsa very delicate looking card and you know how i like butterflies
ReplyDelete