Yesterday, I received royal mail from my friend Georgina who lives in England, a beautiful echo paper pack along with a cute christmas card and tag. And today UPS delievered my Pink Scotch ATG. Its nice and big with lots of adhesive. I must say it was a challenge to load but a nice tool to have! Oh and I forgot to mention since its pink for breast cancer awareness 3M will donate $1.20 to the the Susan Komen Foundation. Hopefully it will inspire me to start working on some Christmas cards.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Its beginning to feel alot like Christmas.
Tree is finally up and done, I set it up on Thanksgiving day since I was the leaving to Connecticut the next day. Amber and Ashley began putting on the lights and ornaments but it didn't go so well! I told them not to worry I would finish decorating when I got back and after a few days of rest after my short trip I'm finally done!
Yesterday, I received royal mail from my friend Georgina who lives in England, a beautiful echo paper pack along with a cute christmas card and tag. And today UPS delievered my Pink Scotch ATG. Its nice and big with lots of adhesive. I must say it was a challenge to load but a nice tool to have! Oh and I forgot to mention since its pink for breast cancer awareness 3M will donate $1.20 to the the Susan Komen Foundation. Hopefully it will inspire me to start working on some Christmas cards.



Yesterday, I received royal mail from my friend Georgina who lives in England, a beautiful echo paper pack along with a cute christmas card and tag. And today UPS delievered my Pink Scotch ATG. Its nice and big with lots of adhesive. I must say it was a challenge to load but a nice tool to have! Oh and I forgot to mention since its pink for breast cancer awareness 3M will donate $1.20 to the the Susan Komen Foundation. Hopefully it will inspire me to start working on some Christmas cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment