Tuesday, March 15, 2011



Good Morning, and thank you for joining us in our March tutorial blog hop. This month's tutorial is all about flowers, brought to you by Rosey! If you're here from Scrap Whispers blog then you're on the right track. If not then you need to go back.

I created these cute flowers for my book file and pencil. Aren't they cute! What I like most about these handmade flowers is that I can use them for either decorating, cards or layouts. There are endless possiblities for what these flowers can be used.





Now don't forget to hop through all our DT blogs and leave some love, at the end go back to Scrap Whispers and leave a comment for your chance to win our March prize.

Scrap Whispers Blog
Nilsa (me)
Georgina
Helen
Kelly
Rosey
Kimberly
Sherri

This month Georgina has added new feature on our blog hop which is a random question. The question for this blog hop is "What is your favourite scrapping style?"

My favorite scrapping style is lumpy and cutesy. I love to add flowers, ribbons, bling anything to make my layouts girly, cutesy and lumpy!

Don't forget to catch our new blingie and also visit our blog for some new and exciting changes coming very soon!

8 comments:

  1. I just love how you have used your flowers! I like to do cute and lumpy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute~! I am trying to figure out my scrapping style still. I actually think mine is more simple and flat LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lumpy! LOL I know exactly what you mean! Great job with the flower making - they look really cute, I love how you photographed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea that you would describe your style as "lumpy." I'm feeling the girly and flowers but lumyp?? Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Nilsa, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of the flowers, Nilsa. I love 'lumpy' too - the lumpier the better, I say!

    ReplyDelete