
Today's blog hop at Scrap Whispers is all about Scrap lifting. Doesn't it sound all too familiar? After all, isn't Scrap Whispers about lifting a layout and passing it on from one person to the next and at the end revealing how the scraplift has changed?
This is the layout Georgina sent us to scrap lift.

When it comes to scraplifting I have the tendency to copy the layout exactly the way I see it. There are many different ways we can choose to scraplift; for instance, in this layout I decided to use only one picture when the original layout has two pictures. I also flipped my layout around and I used big swirls.
Should you decide to join us, please link us to your layout. Don't forget to blog hop through each of our DT. If you didn't start at Scrap Whispers, then you need to go back.
Nilsa (you are here)
Georgina
Helen
Kelly
Rosey
Sherri
Kimberly
Also, out next round of Scrap Whispers will begin on May 1st if you'd like to join us for the next round of Scrap Whispers email Georgina @ gh26@sky.com
Happy blog hopping!!

oh Nilsa this is cute! I love that dog of yours!
ReplyDeleteAww, Nilsa, what an adorable photo! I like the papers too. Interesting how your lift is so different from the original - that's normally what I do, altho this time round I had to sketch Georgina's page instead of printing it so I followed it pretty closely.
ReplyDeleteWell done on you take of the scrap lift. Lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute pic! Tx
ReplyDeleteInnteresting take, like the paper you used.
ReplyDeleteAdorable and another LO in yellow, what a coincidence!
ReplyDelete(Did you mean to post G's LO as well though, 'cos there's a gap with no photo in it LOL.)
This is so different to the original but what a cute, cute layout! x
ReplyDelete