Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Day



Happy National Scrapbook Day and thank you for joining us at Scrap Whispers!
Challenge #8


My layout is titled "good enough to eat" I'd like you to create a layout with the same title and of course it should be food related. One lucky winner will win a winning prize from me which will consist of scrapbook goods and a baking item.
Also don't forget to link your layout at the Scrap Whispers blog.

Have fun!!!

7 comments:

  1. enormous? ... icecream! LOL Love it! Great LO Nilsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper. Funnily enough I made a LO with it (about cakes, of course!) and there was a pink frill on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you gals are sure throwing me for a loop with the food pics - of the 100 I printed, I didn't even think to do food.... now that my computer is working again (fingers crossed) I can go look for something perfect for this challenge!

    Your LO is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so PRETTY Nilsa! I love all the sugary colours. Thank you!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy layout NIlsa!! I don't have many yummy pictures to work with, but this is a great challenge!
    http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2011/05/good-enough-to-eat.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, that is some ice cream. Actually the one I had at Disneyland was almost as big LOL! Fab layout!!! x

    ReplyDelete