Should you decide to join us, link us to you layout and your name will be added into this month's drawing.
Friday, March 16, 2012
Scrap Whispers Sketch Challenge # 124
Another fun sketch challenge at Scrap Whispers! For this challenge I actually took out some tools that have been sitting in my scrap closet for a while. As you can see I stitched around my layout using the We R Memory Keepers stitch easy. Great easy peasy, fun tool to have! I also used the Spellbinders spiral flower diecut, which my daughter Ashley gave me for Christmas. I am quite content with the outcome of this layout!

Should you decide to join us, link us to you layout and your name will be added into this month's drawing.
Should you decide to join us, link us to you layout and your name will be added into this month's drawing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment