Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Slacking

Can we say I've been slacking in the blogging department! I can't remember the last time I sent out birthday shout outs to my beloved family which was something I looked forward to doing. I certainly don't like the new changes in blogger. In reality I've been busy taking care of stuff... at the end the project didn't work out but it certainly was a learning experience!
I'm also looking for my scrapbook mojo and  I just can't seem to find it! Which reminds me I'm working on an article about scrapbook mojo/scrappers block. If you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to e-mail me!
It has been a quiet summer... Nora and her family were here and once again I still haven't posted any pictures... which I promised I would! Ashley is currently in Connecticut, she'll be back in time for Amber's 13th birthday! Did I say 13?  These girls are making me old!!  Old is an under statement! Next year Nora and I will be celebrating the big 50 and since we came into this world together... we are seriously considering making it a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment