Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hard to believe


It's hard to believe it has been over a month since I've updated my blog. Life is quite hectic when one is working a full time job and then coming home to work some more! It seems that there is never enough time to play with my goodies. Everytime I open the door to the scrapbooking closet I end up closing it again because I  just don't know where to begin. I need to find a new organization method that will work right for me. On a different note... on June 3rd my twin sister and I celebrated a milestone in our lives, we turned 50. Turning fifthy means we've lived half of our lives... kind of scary if you ask me!  I'm definitely looking forward to many more years of living and enjoying whatever life brings.

1 comment:

  1. Are you planning on living to 100 then?! Haha!

    It seems that all 3 of us had a blog drought over June LOL. Have you seen the Storage and Organisation class over on scrapbook.com? I signed up for that and I've made quite a lot of changes. It might help you too?
    Welcome home!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete