I am still scrapping, just haven't had the time to sit down and upload! Which reminds me I should be updating often because in the future I would like to print my own blog book. So here are a few of my creations.
Beautiful pages!! When you scrap, how many do you do at once? I have been having a difficult time as of late getting any done. I am obsessed with cards right now.
My name is Nilsa. I've been married for 28 years, together we have five daughters, with them my life is complete!
I scrapbook to preserve memories for my family when I am long gone. Whats a picture if there are no stories behind it.
Beautiful pages!! When you scrap, how many do you do at once? I have been having a difficult time as of late getting any done. I am obsessed with cards right now.
ReplyDelete